Deny’s Wilkinson Building @ University of OxfordOxfordshire
The Deny’s Wilkinson Building project was completed making sure it had the same aesthetics as the original design. QAS carried out extensive collaboration with the client at pre order stage to ensure the best solution was reached.
Further more, close liaison with the building occupants ensured functionality of the building during working hours. For example, drilling of the structure was completed before 9am or after 3pm.
- Bespoke solution to replace 1960’s unitised curtain walling system
- Replacement curtain walling achieved 1.4W/m2k U value
- Site survey and measure completed by QAS via MEWPs prior to removing any of the existing glazing
- Technal Mx toggle silicone glazed system
- Concealed top hung vents
- Removal of existing glazing including Asbestos within existing mastic pointing
- Glazing replaced & completed Bay by Bay in order to minimise disruption, offices only had to be vacated for a couple of days each week
- Curtain walling to tower element installed as a leaning design
- Replacement of punched hole trapezoid shaped punched hole windows
- Teleflex gearing fitted to all high level opening lights